HUKA festivals provide a little something for everyone, and worlds to discover. New Orleans puts the beat in our heart, the beach radiates the music of our soul, and the mountain melody awakens our spirit. Photos never do justice as we leave our tracks across North America.
Set at the base of majestic Mt. Currie in Pemberton, British Columbia, Pemberton is a premiere multi-genre festival integrated into a stunning natural setting.
Dig your toes into the warm sands of Ft. Lauderdale Beach Park and listen to today’s hottest country, roots and rock musicians.
Step into a quirky boutique event that delivers a big festival punch without compromising its underground house-party vibe.
The original award-winning HUKA experience (HUKA operated 2010-2013), set on the picturesque beaches of Gulf Shores, AL, and featuring top-tier musicians.
From our roots in the Southern United States, to our expansion along the East Coast, our concerts division has received acclaim for bringing today’s top talent to cities across the US.
- Shows include: Keith Urban, Jimmy Buffett, Bon Jovi, Brad Paisley, Primus, Bassnectar, Snoop Dogg, Gov’t Mule, Buddy Guy & Johnny Lang, and many more.
- Venues include:
- Saenger Theatre (Mobile, AL)
- Brooklyn Arts Center (Wilmington, NC)
- Greenfield Lake Amphitheater (Wilmington, NC)
- Avondale Brewing Company (Birmingham, AL)
- WorkPlay Theater (Birmingham, AL)
- The Lyric Theatre (Birmingham, AL)
- The Texas Club (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Joy Theatre (New Orleans, LA)
- Koger Center for the Arts (Columbia, SC)
- And more!
We start with an unparalleled destination and add in an unwavering commitment to deliver an unforgettable fan experience. Whether watching your favorite artist from the VIP pool on the gorgeous beaches of Ft. Lauderdale, or watching a surprise pop-up performance against the stunning snow-capped mountains of Mt. Currie, our ‘secret sauce’ is an expert blend of environment and experiences. Our approach has won us awards and recognition from the music industry, and incredible loyalty from our communities.
Fans don’t attend our festivals as spectators. We actively engage fans in breathtaking thrills that are anything but predictable. Stage performer to selfie photographer, Tory Lanez captured one extraordinary moment.
WHERE TO FIND US
We’re growing fast. See where you can find some of our work.